20200702

My little reverence to yogurts .|. a minha pequena homenagem aos yogurts

Nothing is certain
it's true,
and since this truth is an almost absolute truth,
life tells it to all of us, time and time again:

People have let me down on many occasions,
as I I'm sure people have let you down too, sometimes.
Cars have let me down.
Houses too,
some wines have also let me down,
and drugs have let me down,
beer,
whisky
meat,
chocolate,
dreams
computers have let me down
mobile phones,
books,
teachers,
sisters,
fruits have let me down.

I Myself have let me down so many times.

But this is true also, and I am sure most of you feel the same
Yogurts have never let me down

as far as I remember.

Yogurts, they always offer what they promise.
Yogurts, and maybe only yogurts, have
never
ever
let me down.

And as time passes,
some old friends are like fermented milk, yes

poisoned by the bacterias of foolishness and misunderstanding,

however, when you wait long enough,
and you learn enough,

you can get the same feeling
that they will never let you down.

No comments: