20080102

Gosto de começar um novo ano com as orelhas quentes, com cóboiadas, e com um cão a comer na mesa



When I was very young Nothing really mattered to me But making myself happy. I was the only one. Now that I am grown Everything's changed, I'll never be the same because of you. Nothing takes the past away Like the future, Nothing makes the darkness go Like the light. You're shelter from the storm, Give me comfort in your arms






















Girl Angel/Satan: There is only one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces.














Jesus
: If I was a woodcutter, I'd cut. If I was a fire, I'd burn. But I'm a heart and I love. That's the only thing I can do.


















Nothing really matters, Love is all we need. Everything I give you all comes back to me. Looking at my life, It's very clear to me, I lived so selfishly, I was the only one. I realize That nobody wins, Something is ending And something begins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspirar a mulher de fumo.




Belíssima a última foto.grafia.




_________/
Bom ano.



Bacio per te.

_E se eu fosse puta...Tu lias?_ said...

0.03 queria desejar-te um 2008 cheio dessas coisas todas e mais ainda;)

beijos

NARNIA said...

Zerinhos
Gosto do cãozinho :))

Art&Tal said...

catita manifestaçao publica

lá me vão dizendo que os blogs sao mundos a fazer de conta

o magnifico dos blogs é serem incrivelmente reais

nao se deste conta que na minha cx de links tu estas em 2º lugar

tenho as minhas razoes

desejo que tenhas um ano com menos filhos da puta a meter nojo

cf