20080909

This is our life.





Guilt was giving way
to pain. And pain seemed to bring them closer. My father had humbled dramatically. And what had always been a sort of curt arrogance, the kind of man who actually thought he could cancel Christmas, had given way to the vulnerability...


Instincts that seem to sense the threat of a loss so huge and irreparable that the mind balks at taking its measure - I begin to wonder if I do understand what Chris is saying any longer. ...in the forced reflection that comes with loss, indeed everything Chris is saying, has to be said. And I trust for him that everything he is doing has to be done. This is our life.*




*http://www.moviescriptplace.com/main/movie/907

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.
*

1.01 said...

ex
acto
angela.
lembrei-me dela nessa cena, tanto. como uma luva.

e agora para mim:

"Claudia: I don't understand. He meets a girl that can give him a new life and he pushes her away?

Guido: Because he no longer believes in it.

Claudia: Because he doesn't know how to love.

Guido: Because it isn't true that a woman can change a man.

Claudia: Because he doesn't know how to love.

Guido: And above all because I don't feel like telling another pile of lies.

Claudia: Because he doesn't know how to love."

*

Anonymous said...

[e para mim, anche per me...]