20070129

Como podia não perdoar?

II (obrigado)

"I know how it is" she said to me. "You hate them because of what you 've endured and they don't know. They haven't the imagination to know what happened to you out there in the ..."
I felt a cold delight in these words. I gave her the silent acknowledgement that she understood it perfectly

"...And it wasn't because I blamed them. It was only that I'd suffered like that, hour after hour, that I'd gone in the circle of hell and come back out. They hadn't been in the circle of hell. In this common ocurrence...I understood the meaning of utter loneliness"

"Yes, that's it, " I answered.

















texto: the vampire lestat. book II of the vampire chronicles. paginas 36-37
imagens: black cat and lilith-X, por 0.0








III

3 comments:

Lara said...

Este livro é tão lindo!!!

e o filme...

1.01 said...

Only in darkness light.

"And more than ever I was resolute that I would not drink inocent blood".

A. said...

...