20071029

tudo para o lar: "TNT", "detergentes tóxicos", "flores murchas" e lágrimas


I'm on lonely street age nearly three, Recently Mama's crying all the time, is it because of me or my younger sister, even Dad was weeping when he kissed her. Face all puffy like a blister, crying like he missed her. Since we moved away from the house, where we used to play.
They say I'll understand one day but I doubt it, Mama never say nothing about it. How'd it get to be so crowded. I found it a strain, everywhere I look I see pain. And I can't escape the feeling, maybe I'm to blame. So I strain to listen, Praying for a decision, wishing they where kissing. This feels like extradition or exile, Mama finds it hard to smile So I make pretend cups of coffee in her favorite style. She says child I'm working so there's nothing you lack. But she know I want my Dad I want my family back.
















I'm on Lonely Street, age forty three. Couldn't gauge when to quit so my wife quit me. Took offense, took the kids, I wish that was the end. [...] and I agree I got sleazy too easily. But I'm forty three, this doesn't usually happen to me. Now I'm lonely, I wonder what my son's doing today. Suddenly I'm blinking like the screen on my computer display. And I'm drinking. Concerned about what's down the track if I don't get my family back. I want my family back


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I´m drinking.

-------------------


__________________/


E a Melhor droga. é a coca.cola do son(H)o.

____________________



Beijo T.



(essas duas aí em cima deixam-me com vontade de beber.& i´m drinking.)

_E se eu fosse puta...Tu lias?_ said...

Adorei os gatos...adoro gatos;D

And history too.

lots of hugs sweet boy******

un dress said...

so i pray

cause...

it�s some kind of prayer...!?



*


KiSs