20070504

Pink Floyd Black Book

Oooooooo ooo ooo ooooh
Did you see the frightened ones, Did you hear the falling bombs, Did you ever wonder
Why we had to run for shelter When the promise of a brave new world Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky
Oooooooo ooo ooooo oooh

Did you see the frightened ones, Did you hear the falling bombs, The flames are all long gone But the pain lingers on. Goodbye blue sky

From goodbye blue sky


I've got a little black book with my poems in. Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in. When I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone in.
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from.
I've got electric light. And I've got second sight. And amazing powers of observation.
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers. I've got a silver spoon on a chain. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wild staring eyes.
And I've got a strong urge to fly.
But I got nowhere to fly to.

from nobody home

No comments: