20070409

Ars Amatoria. 2 (& The Easter Desbundant Praise...wish you & you were here)



Nos venerem tutam concessaque furta canemus, Inque meo nullum carmine crimen erit.





uh said the man to the lady
uh said the lady to the man she adored



Sim, este é um blogue de fôfas... :) que gostam de se deleitar com peixes passados pelo fogo :}


Olha o passarinho da pos-modernidade
Mais um para a minha colecção de monstros sagrados.

Irlanda, Irlanda do Norte, Portugal, India, Nepal, Sérvia, Ecuador, Grécia, presentes nesta desbunda Ostárica. Aí está, a união do Ocidente com o Oriente, a obra feita, a Pedra.


Depha não fez a dança do ventre em cima da mesa como desafiada por mim e pelo Jonatan (até se podia arranjar um bikini porque o Joni andava com o da Olive por não ter lavado roupa a tempo) , mas a Nepalesa que veio de HongKong compensou-nos com um espétaculo lindo ao dançar lascivamente com a Anastasia, como duas Bacchae despertas no delírio do alcóol e do ritmo.

Let's spend time not money.
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiigh
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
In the back and in the front (lumps)
.


Oh I wanna go, I wanna go, oh won't you please take me home
Oh won't you please take me home
He said- turn me around and take me back to the start

I must be losin' my mind


Don't want to be on top of your list
Phenomenally and properly kissed
We overcome in sixty seconds
With the strength we have to together
But for now, emotional ties they stay severed

All five horizons revolved around her soul
As the earth to the sun... I take a walk outside
I'm surrounded by some kids at play
I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear?
Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head
I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning





When you're down and out, when you're on the street,
when evening falls so hard, I’ll comfort you. When dar
kness comes and pain is all around,


Hic modus, haec nostro signabitur area curru:
Haec erit admissa meta terenda rota.


That’s my aim, that’s the ground my chariot will cover:

that’s the post my thundering wheels will scrape.








Power is power, the law of the land,
Those living for death will die by their own hand,
Life's no ordeal if you come to terms,

Reject the system dictating the norms

From dehumanization to arms production,
To hasten this nation towards its destruction,
It's your choice, your choice, your choice, your choice.
Peace or annihilation


**








Textos:
Ovídeo "a arte de amar";
relatos de 0.01,
Pixies "hey",
Black eyed peas "My humps",
Guns & Roses "Paradise City";
Massive Attack "Karmacoma";
Pearl Jam "black",
Johnny Cash and Fionna Apple "bridge over troubled water, original de Simon & Garfunkel";
A Perfect circle "annihilation".


Imagens: aparte as fotos de 0.01, descubram vocês.

No comments: