20070416

t.r.u.s.t.

A house somewhere on foreign soil, where ageing lovers call
Is this your goal, your final needs, where dogs and vultures eat?
Committed still, I turn to go - I put my trust in you -








trust


noun.
Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
Custody; care.
Something committed into the care of another; charge.
The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.




trust




verb.
to have confidence or faith; to believe. Example: She trusted (in) him.

Arabic: يَثِقُ في Chinese (Simplified):信任 Chinese (Traditional):信任 Czech:důvěřovat Danish: have tillid til; stole på Dutch: vertrouwen Estonian:uskuma Finnish:luottaa French:avoir confiance (en) German: vertrauen Greek: εμπιστεύομαι Hungarian: megbízik (vkiben v. vmiben) Icelandic: treysta
Indonesian: mempercayai Italian: avere fiducia* Japanese: 信頼する Korean: 신뢰하다 Latvian: ticēt Lithuanian: tikėti Norwegian: stole, *lite på Polish: zaufać Portuguese (Brazil): confiar Portuguese (Portugal): confiar Romanian: a avea în­cre­dere (în), a se încrede (în) Russian: доверять; верить
Slovak: dôverovať, veriť Slovenian: zaupati Spanish: confiar (en) Swedish: lita på, ha förtroende för Turkish:güvenmek, inanmak


Two the same, set free too - I always looked to you -
- We fought for good, stood side by side - our friendship never died
On stranger ways, the lows and highs - our vision touched the skies

5 comments:

A. said...

s.h.e d.o.n.t t.r.u.s.t


...e ponto final.










(é triste ter de dar tantas cabeçadas para aprender. mas é inevitavel___________________...)


beijo meu...com C.

1.01 said...

http://www.thepetcenter.com/groom/grooming_cat_nails.jpg



i.m.i.s.s.e.d.y.o.u.

ponto de exclamação.


l.e.t.s.h.a.v.e.a.c.o.f.f.e.e.

ponto de interrogação.

beijo

1.01 said...

Springtime was always my favorite time of year,
A time 4 lovers holding hands in the rain
Now springtime only reminds me of Tracy's tears
Always cry 4 love, never cry 4 pain
He used 2 say so strong unafraid to die
Unafraid of the death that left me hypnotized
No, staring at his picture I realized
No one could cry the way my Tracy cried

Sometimes it snows in April

A. said...

http://ask-im.blogspot.com/2007/02/blog-post.html

...&________s.h.e/m.e.



(Evitem-me, porque sou sempre triste numa zona da não matéria em que ninguém me leva os desejos.Evitem-me, porque gosto de outra maneira que não sabe ser igual ao que está escrito e arranha quem se dispõe a mim...)

...unhas alerta.como sentidos.
sou bicho.sou.não gosto de o ser___________________mas sou.
:/










y.o.u k.n.o.w____s.o.m.e.t.i.m.e.s i.t g.e.t.s c.o.lçd i.n h.e.r.e

. de exclamação
. de exclamação
. de exclamação






(Evitem-me, sem deixarem de estar aqui porque são vocês que me fazem nascer e reinventar todas as manhãs..._________________________
__________________________________
__________________________________)


...my sweet sweet f. with C.
:)

1.01 said...

* tantos

the remedy for cold is heat

Kiss the sun,
just do it.

Yes, ...& me/she, you-she, you-shi

Esse post está poderosamente lindo. Térmico
telúrico
Tu És,
spiritchaser,
hidrogenia!

I.L.Y.S.M.